Question:
What is the weather like?
HannahCarrietta
2006-01-20 10:24:30 UTC
I am going to Sydney in June for two months and want to know what the weather will be like?
Four answers:
Peter Crowe
2006-01-20 14:24:21 UTC
June and July are Winter months in Sydney. It's not the best time to visit but Sydney has a great climate year round. June and July while colder are mostly dry and you can get sunny cloudless days for week on end.

The mean max temperatures is about 16 degrees Celcius (60F)

The Mean minimum is about 6 degrees Celsius (46F)

I've linked to the official weather service as well as Yahoo weather and the best Sydney newspaper that also has weather.
Sully
2006-01-20 18:28:43 UTC
It's probably to soon to predict. Try weather.com when you get a little closer to going. Have a great time.
sjvilla79
2006-01-21 05:17:48 UTC
Best answer is above. That's what I would have said.
Zerocool
2006-01-20 18:29:29 UTC
It should be awesome......