Question:
What is The Price of Milk?
Yellow
2006-01-16 19:34:47 UTC
What is The Price of Milk?
Seven answers:
MitchHellman
2006-01-16 19:38:54 UTC
An excellent movie, filmed in New Zealand... and since this question was posted in Home > Travel > Asia Pacific > New Zealand, I guess this is what you might have in mind. See the link below for more info.
Cheri
2006-01-17 03:46:17 UTC
$1.69 1/2 gallon of 2% here in Central NY today.
natedog51
2006-01-17 03:36:33 UTC
Depends on where you live, here in the Southern US, it is $3.57/gallon
saleemwithme
2006-01-17 03:36:08 UTC
Depends which Fat level you like in your milk....
~M~
2006-01-17 03:36:23 UTC
$2.75-3.25 a gallon. but I have seen up to about $6.75 a gallon.
pinkstealth
2006-01-17 03:40:05 UTC
who cares
HONORARIUS